HTTP Custom - AIO Tunnel VPN latest Version Download
Download the latest version of HTTP Custom.
Description of HTTP Custom
HTTP Custom is a AIO (All in One) tunnel VPN client with custom HTTP request header to secure surfing.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD
Note: Can't disconnect vpn when it connecting, try use on/off data to force stop vpn.
- Secure surfing using SSH and VPN
- Custom request header
- Free VPN server
- DNS Changer
- Share your SSH/VPN connection (Hotspot or USB Tethering)
- Export config
- No root needed
Easy tool to modify requests and access blocked websites behind firewall with HTTP Custom. Get free unlimited vpn server without username, password, registration, and bandwidth limitation.
Why HTTP Custom:
- User friendly
- Free unlimited vpn server
- Custom HTTP request header
- AIO (All in One VPN Client)
- SSH & VPN support SNI (Server Name Indication)
- Permission access photos, media and files
- Give permission HTTP Custom read & write config
- Permission make and manage phone cells
- Give permission HTTP Custom to generate hwid and read isp card info
- Permission access this device's location
- Give permission HTTP Custom to read ssid, only for OS >= 8 (Oreo)
How to share connection tethering:
- Start HTTP Custom until connected
- Switch on hotspot/usb tethering
- Check log it will show info tethering ip:port server as proxy, if not show default proxy for Hotspot 192.168.43.1 and USB Tether 192.168.42.129 port 7071
- Client connect to hotstpot and set proxy client like log info from HTTP Custom (you can see image on top how to setup proxy from android, if you use desktop please use proxifier then set type proxy as HTTPS in proxifier)
HTTP Custom Details
|Apk Name||HTTP Custom|
|Last Updated||17 March 2022|
|Requirements||Android 4.1 and above|
- HTTP Custom v3.4.28(331)
- New feature save "URL Update Config" (direct link update cfg)
- ShortUrl auto reset for about 5 minutes
- New feature "Force TLSv1.1" & "Force TLSv1.2"
Download HTTP Custom
Using the link below, you will directed to the download page where you can download the full version of HTTP Custom.
Some other Related Articles
How to Install HTTP Custom APK
After you must have downloaded HTTP Custom from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- If it is not already enabled, go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable it(Unknown Sources).
- If the game has an obb folder, you'll need to use ES File Explorer or your file manager app to extract the contents of the zip folder.
- You'll need to save the Obb folder to your internal storage or SD card once you've extracted it from the Zip file (default storage). To do so, copy the Obb folder and put it into the Android >> Obb directory.
- If the Obb folder isn't there, make one and put your game's Obb folder into it.
- Now locate and install the Mod apk file you obtained from the URL mentioned above.
- Enjoy the numerous features of your freshly installed HTTP Custom!!!
Post a Comment