Root Checker Premium APK v188.8.131.52 (Mod)
Download the latest version of Root Checker.
Description of Root Checker
This application will allow the user to confirm they have proper root ( superuser ) access and a proper BusyBox installation.
The Root Check mode displays the most important information when determining whether root (superuser) access has been properly installed: standard su binary locations and file permissions, root uid/gid (user id/group id) and SELinux context results, Superuser application installations and version, adb shell default user mode (shell or root user), SELinux Status (enforcing or not), and the System defined PATH.
For the more advanced and technically inclined users, many important details are provided around the Root and BusyBox installation. The application presents all the details needed to properly troubleshoot any Root or BusyBox issues.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root access. This application will also allow the user to verify a proper BusyBox installation.
The application makes it very simple and easy to export the detailed output via email or any other social media application installed on the device. One simple button allows Root (superuser) and BusyBox details to be shared for collaborating or troubleshooting!
This application will test the device for root access. Very simple, quick, and reliable test method to check for root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant root access. This application will check and verify the su binary location and permissions on the device. This information is generally the most helpful in diagnosing issues with root access.
A common method for resolving issues around properly installing and configuring root access via the su binary is to gather the permissions around the su binary along with the installation location. All this information is quickly summarized in a few seconds by this application. To grant even greater convenience, this information can be quickly exported and shared for assistance in resolving su binary and root issues.
The widget provided along with this application allows easy and constant monitoring of root and busybox installation status. The widget allows the user to setup a timer interval to check for root and busybox status. The widget will always keep the user up to date via on screen widget notifications regarding root and busybox installation and operating status.
Mod APK Details
|Apk Name||Root Checker Premium|
- Small but significant changes for app optimization
- Minor bug fixes for improved user experience
Download Root Checker
Using the link below, you will directed to the download page where you can download the full version of Root Checker.
How to Install Root Checker
After you must have downloaded Root Checker from the above link, you need to follow some steps to install the APK successfully especially when you are still just a noob in these kind of stuffs.
- If it is not already enabled, go to System Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and enable it(Unknown Sources).
- If the game has an obb folder, you'll need to use ES File Explorer or your file manager app to extract the contents of the zip folder.
- You'll need to save the Obb folder to your internal storage or SD card once you've extracted it from the Zip file (default storage). To do so, copy the Obb folder and put it into the Android >> Obb directory.
- If the Obb folder isn't there, make one and put your game's Obb folder into it.
- Now locate and install the Mod apk file you obtained from the URL mentioned above.
- Enjoy the numerous features of your freshly installed Root Checker!!!
Post a Comment